Tuesday, August 7, 2012

keep exploring



Good morning readers!

I came across the most beautiful images of two-worlds colliding today... I swear it's like a dream.                    




Completely breathtaking, I would love to go down this just to breath in some of the beauty. This lake is called Green Lake and lies in Austria. "During the winter, the lake is only 1–2 m deep and the surrounding area is used as a county park. However, during the spring, when the temperature rises and the water melts the basin of land below the mountains fill with water." - Green lake in Austria - StumbleUpon

I don't know about you, but when I see this kind of thing it makes me want to travel so much it hurts. The secrets that lie beyond our own backyard, our own state or country. Places we had no idea existed until we see photos of them on the internet and almost die from a pull to visit them. Travel lets you go beyond yourself, you fall into something pure and real. God created nature, and He made perfect. Perfect in a way like nothing else.

Chills. Lets go exploring, shall we? 

xoxo, madeline claire

No comments:

Post a Comment