Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some quick finds to enjoy

Etsy is SUCH a time consuming place. I could spend forever looking at all the beautiful art, in every form, that other people have made. Each and everyone has their own style and handprint on their work. I am blown away sometimes at the beauty and creativity that I had to share some of what I have found on here. Enjoy!


A Day to Celebrate LARGE

Angora Goats - Set of Four Blank Photo Note Cards in Black & White
Source I get completely tickled every time I see these little guys. :)

Papercut Postcard Rather be Camping in Natural Kraft

Fantasy Forest Critters Reusable Fabric Wall Decals by Pop & Lolli

Rustic bridal wreath with ribbon ties

Ivory 20 Bulbs string light home decoration..

Fairy house with blue roof and golden dots - cute miniature sculpture

I'm sitting here, drinking my ice coffee, listening to the instrumental soundtrack from Becoming Jane and looking on etsy. The sun is out and I'm ready for whatever this day will hold. Hope you are too. :) 

xoxo, 
Madeline

3 comments: