Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just a little off topic...

I came on here with a certain post in mind but then I spotted these little guys on etsy and I had to share. :)



Needlefelted Owl Babies Baby Miniature Brown Tawny Owl

Needlefelted Owl Babies Baby Miniature Brown Tawny Owl
Source
Needlefelted Owl White Faced Scops Owl in Greys and Black
Source

Aren't these little guys adorable? I'm totally in love. Owls have always been a favourite of mine. We went to the zoo the other day and I could have just stared at the owls for forever. They have a special little charm to them, completely irresistible. :)

xoxo,
madeline

2 comments:

  1. Madeline, what's the link to these on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click the pink source button underneath the picture and it should take you there. :)

    ReplyDelete