Monday, August 15, 2011

Captain America!

Aside from having a completely lazy Avatar: The Last Airbender marathon yesterday, Drake and I went to see Captain America: The First Avenger. It was really, really good!
                I'm not big on Super Hero movies and I don't usually take interest but after great reviews from both my mom and brother I decided to see it and I'm so glad I did!
            There were so many good things about this movie. I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it so I won't say much but I think that if you haven't seen it, you should. I was very impressed with the way situations were handled and Captain America proved to be very heroic and truly someone who would risk everything for the better of other people. He didn't ask for anything in return or think that he was better or deserved more then others because of his talents or what he had done. He was a humble, ready to serve king of guy who showed true character. I think that that's incredibly important and something to walk away from the movie thinking about.
        So, go see Captain America!


xoxo,
madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment