Wednesday, August 3, 2011

HP7

I thought maybe I should dedicate a post for one of the biggest things as far as my summer goes... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2)!!

it.
has.
ended.

beautifully.

oh my goodness, I was blown away. I saw it at midnight with a bunch of my Harry Potter nerd friends. (The only way to see such a film) We waited in line for a very long time and then waited in the theater for a very long time and then.. (the trailers started, they went on for far to long, and then, finally the screen went black for a moment and reappearing onto the screen was the story I love so much. "This is it," I said to myself "this is the last Harry Potter anticipation you'll ever feel." so me and the rest of the nerds in aud 11 sat and watched the last part of Harry's story unfold.
I promise to keep any spoilers at bay so I won't say much but I laughed, clapped, cried ad cheered throughout the whole thing. :)
Here's some pics!

 Draco<3
 Neville and I. haha :)
Me and the sista.(: Super. Stoked.

xoxo,
madeline

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, wherever did you get such lovely scarves? They look like authentic Gryffindor clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know, I have this fantastic friend who showed me this amazing store where I could get such marvelous Gryffindor apparel. ;)

    ReplyDelete