Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hmm...

There's so much on my mind. Summer has been a wild time. goodness. haha(:

First off I thought I'd share a little secret. Sunflower seed butter! You MUST try it. I like the Trader Joe's brand but you can also get it at Mother's Market. I think it's one of the best things I have eaten in my entire life. :) If you try it and like it, I recommend this recipe for cookies:

1 cup sunflower seed butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

mix ingredients together and place on pan in little balls. Press the little balls down with a fork like you would if you were making peanut butter cookies. Don't cook for too long, about 8-10 mins. Then cool and enjoy!

Sorry I don't have a picture but they are awfully cute. (and gluten-free!!)

Anyway, I'll be posting soon about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, I just have to upload some pictures and I'm failing at it. haha
There's so much I could write about but I don't want to bore you so I'll stop. Pictures will be up soon about Guatemala. Exciting! I miss it to much there that I still get emotional looking at the pictures though. :')

Enjoy your wednesday!
xoxo
madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment