Thursday, April 7, 2011

April

Can you believe it's April already? It's been April for 7 whole days! Time is slipping away. Anyway, not much is new. I've been on Spring break this week and I went to Disneyland with my brother, Drake. We had loads of fun, besides the crowds and the miner sunburns that now reside on the very tips of our noses. ;)

Drake and I have also been reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I've read the entire Harry Potter series and it's so fun to re-read them to Drake. I forgot how hilarious they are. :)
I'm hoping to do some more sewing/creating this month so stay tuned for some more on that. I think I'll make something with felt. Maybe a monster. Felt monsters are extremely wonderful. Anyway, I also plan to do some more gluten-free baking. It's always an interesting experience trying new gluten-free things. haha

Oh, and one more thing, aren't you all excited for summer clothes? Yay! Finally! When Drake and I went to Disneyland I made the mistake of wearing jeans. I think I was the only one. :P

Hope your week is marvelous!
Love, Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment