Friday, October 12, 2012

The Woods are Lovely...




This.
I find my mind to be very good company. All the thoughts, the ideas. I am filled with satisfaction when I spend time away from everything. There's peace and wonder, a collected state filled with inspiration... Going on walks, I love those moments. Walking along the pavement, through the neighborhood and park. If I were to say, "Under the trees and barefoot through the river" it would sound much more romantic and if I could, I would. But the truth of of the matter is, I live in a busy, fast-paced area. I can hear cars as I go along, and the birds aren't as loud. There are no locusts and I don't feel the excitement of wondering if I'll run into a wild animal. Yet, I'm still content. Because if I really allow myself to be inside, thoughtfully surveying my mind, the world around can truly become anything.

Well, now it's time for a cup of tea. The weather is all together perfect and rainy.


Robert Frost - Stopping by woods on a snowy evening
xoxo,
madeline claire

No comments:

Post a Comment