Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Awe: Linda McCartney


Yesterday I was on stumbleupon and I stumbled across these photos by Linda McCartney. I won't get into how much I love Paul McCartney and the rest of The Beatles, this is Linda's turn. Click Linda's name in blue and it will take you to the stumbleupon link to see the rest of the photos. It's well worth your time, because she captures life. Pure life.

xoxo,
Madeline Claire 


I've always been interested in photography but lately that interest has grown by quite a bit. I think I'm starting to approach the more technical side of things as I begin to decide on and buy my very own "fancy camera." Excitement! When I think about having a device that can save moments in a beautiful image for years to come it amazes me. Aren't we lucky to be in a day and age where that is possible

No comments:

Post a Comment