Sunday, June 10, 2012

stop this fog.

You know...

It's really taken forever for me to start blogging again. I don't know what's wrong with me. I sit down with a few ideas and they all leave as soon as I begin typing. It's depressing and irritating. I want so much to just express. Instead, I give the computer a few blank stares, I get up for water, I think about life, give the blank stare again and log out.

I'm determined for that to be over with. So I'm posting about the last couple books I have read.

Stay tuned.

the no longer silent,
madeline

1 comment:

  1. Someone once told me to just blog when I felt like it, and don't worry about it when I don't. It was good input. Write when you have something to say, and if you can't make the words come, it's okay. :) Love reading your blogs when you do write. And I totally get the feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete