Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Maybe you were wondering...

Maybe you were wondering where on earth I've been or maybe you haven't even noticed that I've been gone. I've been out of town and decided not to take my computer because I didn't really want to lug it around the entire two weeks. I thought of sooo many things to blog about while I was away and now that I'm back my updates should be many.

About the Royal Wedding post. I don't have the pictures on my computer yet so it will take a bit longer to post that. I know, it's way over due and the news of the Royal Wedding has subsided but I'm going to post it anyway. :)

About that Easter dessert. Here it is! (Sorry the picture isn't that great.)
My neighbor Carol (Also mentioned below) made this extremely yummy desert. And the best part is... It's naturally gluten-free! haha Made everything even better. :)
It's called a Pavlova cake, it's made of meringue, strawberries and heavy whipping cream. Yummm. All my favourites. ;)
The cake is named after the famous and beautiful ballerina, Anna Pavlova. The dessert was created in her honer when she was traveling as a dancer. Isn't that neat?

I hope you have a wonderful wednesday!

Xoxo,
Madeline

1 comment: