Monday, March 14, 2011

5 wonderful things

First: Yellow by Coldplay, seriously one of the sweetest songs I have ever heard in my life. I've loved this song for an extremely long time and it never gets old. I love the lyrics and the tune, the way he sings about the girl he loves. It's all so beautiful.



Second: I took this picture on a walk I went on the other day. Flowers are so beautiful!

Third: I just got new toe shoes! This is before I wore or sewed them. :)

Forth: Speaking of ballet, isn't this gorgeous?

Fifth: Little yellow bird.(:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that song! It made my day, it was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Coldplay is one of my favourite bands. Later I'll post another song by them that I really enjoy so check back later. :)

    ReplyDelete